    Subjectkernel 2.1.85 anywhere?

    i need real quick now a source tree of the linux-kernel v2.1.85, trying to
    retrive it from doesn't work weather by ftp nor by http....

    it is the only kernel that seems to work correctly on my laptop...

    so if some (preferably with a real good connection to Europe) could make me
    this version available or even mail it to me, it would be of great help.

    As a notice the mirrors that i know of around here mirror only
    the latest snapshots....

    acount at erm1 dot u-strasbg dot fr or acount at earthling net
    Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
    To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.019 / U:5.292 seconds]