Subjectkernel 2.1.85 anywhere?

i need real quick now a source tree of the linux-kernel v2.1.85, trying to
retrive it from doesn't work weather by ftp nor by http....
it is the only kernel that seems to work correctly on my laptop...

so if some (preferably with a real good connection to Europe) could make me
this version available or even mail it to me, it would be of great help.

As a notice the mirrors that i know of around here mirror only
the latest snapshots....
acount at erm1 dot u-strasbg dot fr or acount at earthling net
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses