SubjectRe: SMTP 2.0.34pre5 problems
Date
> > I found the machine working perfectly, and it is still up and running.
> >
> > Any idea what could cause such a message ? Anything I can do to track the
> > problem down ?
>
> Its caused when we try and send a message to the other processor but it
> doesnt accept it within 10mS. I've seen hard scsi bus resets cause this
> but not much else (and you'd also have a pile of 'scsi blah error' messages
> too

I've had in the past few weeks had SCSI bus reset, caused by a too long SCSI
chain. Since then, I lowered the SCSI speed (disabled Ultra) and haven't got a
single SCSI reset. But it's the first time I've had such a message (SMP
IPI...).
Please note that there was no SCSI error message this morning.

--

Christophe Dupre
Analyste de systemes,

"Nous ne sommes pas libres de ne pas etre libres, nous sommes obliges de
l'etre" - Fernando Savater

#include <disclaimer.h>

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.065 / U:0.504 seconds]