    SubjectRe: Horrible delivery delay or is just me ?
    Hi Sean.

    > I have been getting horrible delays from all mail ocming from this
    > list. Just today I got a message dated March 28th. I am also
    > missing messages too, like people will reply to things I never
    > received.

    > I was beginning to think it was the SMTP server until I saw this
    > message...

    I regularly see the replies to messages long before the message
    they're replying to - even messages I've sent, where a reply will turn
    up a good dozen messages before my posting...

    Best wishes from Riley.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.018 / U:46.300 seconds]