SubjectRe: Horrible delivery delay or is just me ?

I have been getting horrible delays from all mail ocming from this list.
Just today I got a message dated March 28th. I am also missing messages
too, like people will reply to things I never received.

I was beginning to think it was the SMTP server until I saw this
message...

Lost and behind,
Sean