SubjectRe: Transparent Proxy in 2.1.x
   From: Eric Kasten <kasten@arq.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:07:04 -0400 (EDT)

Before I been hacking my way through all the code, is anyone
actively working on correcting the problems with transparent proxy
in the 2.1.x kernels? Currently, transparent proxy that does a
redirect to a local port for an original destination that isn't the
local machine results in a kernel oops and a complete hang (need to
press the reset button for this one). A little preliminary digging
seems to indicate that this is a problem with a lost pointer or
some such between the transparent proxy and routing code.

It's all fixed in my tree, Linus just hasn't eaten my networking
updates yet... If you are impatient, grab the latest CVS stuff from
vger:

ftp://vger.rutgers.edu/pub/linux/README.CVS

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.062 / U:0.112 seconds]