SubjectRe: Did anyone else notice?
> > True, although I think international date format is nicer; especially
> > since it is monotonic.
>
> It has an implicit year 10,000 problem

Although that _might_ be a theoretical concern, I really don't believe
you _said_ that, Alan. =)

The thought that we'll survive another 8k years is more than optimistic,
in my book. And more likely than not we'll probably end up re-numbering
our years within the next millenium, like going from BCE to AD, we'll
probably go from AD to AA (after armageddon?) or somesuch nonsense.

That may help alleviate the implicit year 10k problem, assuming we
reschedule our years before 10k AD.

-Dossy

--
Now I'm who I want to be, where I want to be, doing what I've always said I
would and yet I feel I haven't won at all... (Aug 9, 95: Goodbye, JG.)