SubjectRe: crash?
Date
> Interesting observation. Windoze seems to have the same kind of Networking
> bugs that Linux had (past tense). Historically, ping-of-death, SYN-flood,
> several teardrops, death-on-flaxen wings, etc.
>
> Question; "Since Linux is published, Windoze is not. Who copies who?"

If you look at the bugs in question and previous TCP/IP bugs back to the mid
1980's its generally the case the same errors or variants of them were
independantly recommitted.

Looking at network traces the two stacks are quite different, and I see no
reason to view it as anything but the proof that having two seperate sets of
control software isnt a failsafe way to build a system

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.070 / U:0.028 seconds]