SubjectRe: Compiling with gcc, sig 11, I've got the answer(?)
Date
I pulled 4MB of 30 pin simms, and the problem went away.  I suspect its a
timing issue with the UMC chipset. I suspect my problem with
my laptop at work is heat related, unfortunately it's a big Cyrix heatsink,
and I can't do much with it.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington Linux rules all OSes. APSoft ()
email: perry@apsoft.com Think Blue. /\