    SubjectRe: I want my old SCSI order back :-)

    Not having this problem now, but having run into similar annoying
    problems when adding/removing partitions and harddrives in the past,
    thus screwing up the fstab alltogether, perhaps it's an idea to have an
    option that can force a specific order of devices - making newly added
    devices always show up end the end of the /dev/hdS|/dev/sdS list...
    Perhaps a pri/sec/mas/slv & scsiID <> /dev/-order mapping file in /etc that
    performs a remount of devices once it's accessable, or a tag in the
    partitiontable(s) somewhere ?

    Well, lemme know if you think it's a stupid idea... but I would like such
    a feature...

    Michel.

    --
    Michel van der Laan - michel@nijenrode.nl