    SubjectRe: 2.1.95: freezes persist
    Date
    In article <199804110317.UAA18119@adam.yggdrasil.com>,
    Adam J. Richter <adam@yggdrasil.com> wrote:
    >>Adam, you're the only one who reports this really soon (and
    >>apparently without any major load).
    >
    > I reported the problem really soon because we have a parallel
    >mirror process that runs hourly, [ deleted ]

    You misunderstand (or rather, I stated it unclearly). I didn't mean
    that you were quick to report the bug (although you were), but that you
    report that the bug happens quickly (ie within five minutes of booting,
    and apparently without any major stress on the system that you've
    mentioned).

    All the others have problems only under severe stress, and they need to
    work at reproducing it. That's why I think you are likely to suffer from
    some other problem (ie a module autoload bug or something like that).

    Linus

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.021 / U:29.340 seconds]