    SubjectRE: Linux and DSL Support?

    In my area (PacificBell) it is a standard 10base2 ethernet connection from the
    DSL box. I will net you know, mine is on order and should be fulfilled in a
    couple of weeks ... 1.5meg down, 384K up on a regular POTS phone circuit.

    The box is basicly a router and is configured (by default) as a /30 local
    subnet but can be expanded to cover a larger local net. Symetrical 384K is
    $80/month here with asymetrical 1.5M/384K only slightly more.