SubjectCDDA related bug in 2.0.33?
Evening all

When I try to use cdda2wav, the latest of course, it works great until it
has done about 330 mb of music/data. This is also true if I try to rip the
latest track from an audio cd. So probably cdda2wav can rip music up to
the about 30th minute. When it reaches this, I get lots of read error and
eventually a error msg saying that my drive doesn't support CDDA...
My drive is a Mitsumi FX240, and it is said to support CDDA. I have also
heard more people having this problem. One had tried 3 different IDE
drives with the same result.
Kernel is 2.0.33...

I haven't heard anyone about this using a 2.1.x kernel, and I can't try it
out myself. High Availability you know =)

Questions:
Is this a known bug?
Is it a bug?
Is it fixed in 2.1.x? If so is there a backport to 2.0?

Best regards..
Kalle Andersson
kalle.andersson@mbox303.swipnet.se

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans