SubjectRe: SPAM on linux-kernel
Excuse this rather stupid question, but I'm not too familiar with e-mail
filtering. The processes that everyone's describing here about allowing
only "authorized" posters to..well, post...exactly how broad of an area
does this cover? For ex., I seem to pick up here and there that only
regular posters would be allowed access. I, for one, wouldn't like
this--I don't post that often, but I do like to contribute when I can
every now and then. Does any of this mean I'll lose my access, or any
others like me? (All I did was subscribe w/ majordomo.)

Or is this really as stupid of a question as it sounds?

Regards,
Mathew Burrack

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans