    SubjectRe: SPAM on linux-kernel
    Excuse this rather stupid question, but I'm not too familiar with e-mail
    filtering. The processes that everyone's describing here about allowing
    only "authorized" posters to..well, post...exactly how broad of an area
    does this cover? For ex., I seem to pick up here and there that only
    regular posters would be allowed access. I, for one, wouldn't like
    this--I don't post that often, but I do like to contribute when I can
    every now and then. Does any of this mean I'll lose my access, or any
    others like me? (All I did was subscribe w/ majordomo.)

    Or is this really as stupid of a question as it sounds?

    Regards,
    Mathew Burrack

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.021 / U:0.164 seconds]