SubjectRe: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source
On 24 Feb, Jes Degn Soerensen wrote:
> Well we had Geert try it out as an alternative to fbdev and it was not
> very promising. This of course does not say that GGI hasn't become a
> lot better (I belive it has) but I still need some good arguments to
> convince me that GGI will actually do what we need at a reasonable
> speed.

I lurk on the GGI mailing list, and Geert was involved in the
discussions there for a while. Have you spoken with him recently about
GGI? If fbcon/fbdev seriously outperforms GGI, I'd think the GGI
people would be right on it, and I suspect Geert would be helping

> Jes

Nathan 'Nato' Uno