    SubjectRe: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source
    On 24 Feb, Jes Degn Soerensen wrote:
    > Well we had Geert try it out as an alternative to fbdev and it was not
    > very promising. This of course does not say that GGI hasn't become a
    > lot better (I belive it has) but I still need some good arguments to
    > convince me that GGI will actually do what we need at a reasonable
    > speed.

    I lurk on the GGI mailing list, and Geert was involved in the
    discussions there for a while. Have you spoken with him recently about
    GGI? If fbcon/fbdev seriously outperforms GGI, I'd think the GGI
    people would be right on it, and I suspect Geert would be helping

    > Jes

    Nathan 'Nato' Uno

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.018 / U:15.096 seconds]