    SubjectRe: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source
    > If there was a kernel hook that could do this when context switching
    > between the X server and the OpenGL rendering process, they could access
    > the card as where they both alone on the computer.

    Whee.. I think I want a 500TX ;) Ok that does make a difference.

    You have to interrupt it on window moves. I've actually got some code for
    sort of doing that (Im hacking the Xserver to support DMA to window TV
    cards nicely right now, and my callback hook for window just moved/clip
    changed works).

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.019 / U:87.672 seconds]