SubjectRe: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source
On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Oleg Gusev wrote:

> Jes Degn Soerensen wrote:
>
> > linker> Can you think of a better way of say poping in two pci video
> > linker> cards and two keyboards (one on the ps2mouse port) and two
> > linker> mice and having a single computer act as two for all apps in a
> > linker> transparent way?
> >
> > Do we need this, do anybody actually want this?
> >

> I'm not a big fan of kernel graphics subsystem, but the kernel must
> know what
> to do when i have two pci video cards and two keyboards.

Dont forget about when X and SVGALib apps crash at a really bad time and
take the console with them and you need to push the reset button and loose
everything you've been working on...
Please remember that not everyone has an direct network link where they
can telnet in and kill the offending program.

Phil Brutsche

"Be of stout heart, Number One. We've handled the Borg. We can
certainly handle Admiral Jellico." - Jean-Luc Picard

Linux: World Domination. Resistance is futile.