    SubjectRe: ctrl-alt-del not handicap accesable?

    > Recently, a friend of mine (who only has one arm) was complaining to me that
    > ctrl-alt-del did not shutdown/reboot his linux box. It took me a minute to
    > realize that you must use the left control and alt keys -- the right ones
    > don't work. He now uses his nose to reboot his system, but complains to me
    > every time :)

    Hmm, change I already have this change and *many*
    others. is rather 'user-servicable'.

    BTW if he wants to reboot system, he still can login root/ shutdown -r

    > Is there any reason we are only allowing the left control and alt keys to be
    > used?

    Yes. AltGr is different than Alt for linux. (Not for *my* linux any
    more ;-). I also like to press C-A-D by one hand...

    I'm really Pavel
    Look at ;-).

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.019 / U:77.924 seconds]