Subjectctrl-alt-del not handicap accesable?

Recently, a friend of mine (who only has one arm) was complaining to me that
ctrl-alt-del did not shutdown/reboot his linux box. It took me a minute to
realize that you must use the left control and alt keys -- the right ones
don't work. He now uses his nose to reboot his system, but complains to me
every time :)

Is there any reason we are only allowing the left control and alt keys to be
used?

Jason
jsh@truedesign.com

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans