    SubjectRE: ctrl-alt-del not handicap accesable?
    > On Wed, Feb 18, 1998 at 12:32:30PM -0700, Linux Mailing list account
    > Hi,
    > > Recently, a friend of mine (who only has one arm) was complaining to me
    > > ctrl-alt-del did not shutdown/reboot his linux box. It took me a minute
    > > realize that you must use the left control and alt keys -- the right
    > > don't work. He now uses his nose to reboot his system, but complains to
    > > every time :)
    > I would think that typing 'shutdown -r now' would be considerably easier
    > then hitting ALT with your nose :)

    You can hit ctrl-alt-del with your right hand (three fings, it's the way i
    do it, using the deliete above the arrows).

    I have also heard of a company that made keyboards for the handicapped which
    grouped keys and allowed easier access for people with only one hand.
    Unfortunatly, I don't remember the URL.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.032 / U:112.384 seconds]