lkml.org
[lkml] [1998] [Feb] [13] [last100]

[New] Is dir->i_version = ++event SMP-unsafe? [was Re: i_version and f ...Jamie Lokier
Re: opening files in kernel space?Trevor Johnson
Re: TLB entries > 4kb(H. Peter Anvin)
Re: apm_bios: set display ready : Unrecognized device ID"Garst R. Reese"
Re: Someone please get Swapping Via NFS submitted to Linus for 2.2"Nicholas J. Leon"
Re: Quake dies under 2.1.86?Scott Lampert
Re: 68k nommuMichael Schmitz
gnu-bios mailing listDave Cinege
Re: apm_bios: set display ready : Unrecognized device ID"C. Scott Ananian"
Re: apm_bios: set display ready : Unrecognized device ID"C. Scott Ananian"
[New] linux-2.1.86: sd_mod.o causes kernel panic"Adam J. Richter"
Re: x86 internals help(H. Peter Anvin)
[New] Kernel Compile Errors -objdumpMichael Collins
Re: opening files in kernel space?(H. Peter Anvin)
Re: My spin on the flash bios interface...Kevin Lentin
Re: opening files in kernel space?Adam Heath
Re: opening files in kernel space?Adam Heath
Re: ANNOUNCE: /dev/bios - flash rom bios driverRob Hagopian
Re: TLB entries > 4kb"J.D. Bakker"
Re: Quake dies under 2.1.86?Alan Osborne
Re: Someone please get Swapping Via NFS submitted to Linus for 2.2Pavel Machek
Re: MILO vs BIOS on Linux/Intel.Pavel Machek
[New] The sound driver branemyr@swipnet ...
Re: Quake dies under 2.1.86?Alan Osborne
Re: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesflavio santos
[New] ppp not working under 2.1.86Pavel Machek
Re: TLB entries > 4kbMOLNAR Ingo
[New] Re: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesKlaus Lichtenwalder
Re: Quake dies under 2.1.86?Scott Lampert
Re: rtlinux and X, possible kernel problems ?(Alan Cox)
Re: TLB entries > 4kb"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesRaul Ocampo
[New] Re: kfree_skb() no. of args in .86Chris Wedgwood
[New] Re: ANNOUNCE: /dev/bios - flash rom bios driver <bon@hertz ...
Re: end_scsi_request: buffer-list destroyedMOLNAR Ingo
[New] AW: Linux SMP Andreas.Nolte@Bertelsm ...
[New] Removable IDE disk.Dominique LARCHEY-WENDLING
[New] Re: My spin on the flash bios interface...Stefan Monnier <monnier+lists/linux/kernel/news/@TEQUILA.SYSTEMSZ.CS.YALE.EDU>
[New] mmap questionNeal Becker
[New] I I see see double double again again.(Rogier Wolff)
Re: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesChris MacLeod
[New] PCI subsystem cleanupMartin Mares
Re: The sound driverHannu Savolainen
[New] 2.1.86 compile problemsMark Shapiro
[New] 3Com "Vortex" problems...Kirk Bauer
Re: ppp not working under 2.1.86Wes Morriston
Re: ppp not working under 2.1.86Adam Heath
Re: Quake dies under 2.1.86?Adam Heath
Re: opening files in kernel space?Trevor Johnson
[New] Mail reflector !!!Steffen Grunewald
Re: My spin on the flash bios interface...Linux Mailing list account
Re: opening files in kernel space?Adam Heath
Re: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesGeert Uytterhoeven
Re: My spin on the flash bios interface...Alexander Kjeldaas
Re: ANNOUNCE: /dev/bios - flash rom bios driverAdam Heath
Re: opening files in kernel space?Trevor Johnson
[New] I think there's a Mail Loop chip@atlantic ...
Re: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesflavio santos
Re: I I see see double double again again.Matti Aarnio
[New] Wine breakage, sigaction syscallPavel Machek
[New] RE: opening files in kernel space?Noel Burton-Krahn
[New] dirty shared memoryNoel Burton-Krahn
[New] Re: Sound problems with 2.1.xMichael Elizabeth Chastain
[New] group file format"Michael L. Collins"
Re: The sound driver(Alan Cox)
Re: mmap question(Alan Cox)
Re: TLB entries > 4kb(Alan Cox)
Re: Mail reflector !!! <linux@infi ...
Re: ANNOUNCE: /dev/bios - flash rom bios driverLinux-Kernel Mail Account
Re: My spin on the flash bios interface...Steve Logue
Re: Mail reflector !!!Jauder Ho
[New] Re: Patch for dynaddrJuanJo Ciarlante
Finding mysterious 2.0.33 crashes -- Please help"G. Sumner Hayes"
Re: group file format(Alan Cox)
Re: I I see see double double again again. <nuke@bayside ...
[New] [offtopic] group file format(Erik Corry)
Re: Patch for dynaddrErik Corry
Re: group file format"G.J.W. Hagenaars"
[New] SMP PerformanceMike Sullivan
Re: [OFFTOPIC] GTK and alternative GUIs and windowing systems in ...(joost witteveen)
Re: ypbind on the 2.1.8x kernels...William Peck x-6796
RE: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesThomas Schenk
Re: My spin on the flash bios interface...Linux-Kernel Mail Account
Re: MILO vs BIOS on Linux/Intel.Peter Horton
[New] Re: EXT2 floppy problem in 2.1.8xShaw Carruthers
[New] Readlink on non-existant file causes a oops!James Mastros
Re: MILO vs BIOS on Linux/Intel.Brian Gerst
Re: MILO vs BIOS on Linux/Intel.Peter Horton
[New] Re: SMP PerformanceChris Wedgwood
RE: mysterious 2.0.33 crashesChris MacLeod
[New] sound driver in 2.1.86 and PNPFausto Saporito
[New] Re: generate random numberLoh kok Jeng
Re: EXT2 floppy problem in 2.1.8x(H. Peter Anvin)
Re: MILO vs BIOS on Linux/Intel.James Mastros
[My Bad] Re: Readlink on non-existant file causes a oops!James Mastros
Re: ppp not working under 2.1.86"Russell Coker - mailing lists account"
[New] Re: Wine breakage, sigaction syscallBernhard Rosenkraenzer
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.070 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans