Subjectreproducable kernel crash
I don't know if this is the correct adress to send this to, so please
redirect me if you know the correct one.

After compiling 2.1.127, I get a kernel crash every time I restart my
computer w/o going through a complete power on-off cycle, after running
windows.
In the boot messages, the kernel relays the MAC address of the ethernet
card (3com 3c905b) as ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff, and after the boot is completed
(login prompt) I get a bunch of diagnostic info, and the machine dies.

In case this is of interest, I got a copy of the diagnostic info and the
kernel config file.

Ben.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans