SubjectRe: 2.2.0 Bug summary (ISDN)
On Wed, Dec 30, 1998 at 06:37:04AM +0000, Johan Myréen wrote:
> If I remember correctly, this same thing happened when 2.0 came out. I
> don't
> know why, but the ISDN "cathedral" always has and still seems to be
> very isolated from the mainstream kernel development.

That's because of what they are dealing with: you make a really nasty
mistake and you might find your phone disconnected and the telco sueing
you for damages! So unless some kind company donates a complete
ISDN-testbed you will see the developers progressing very carefully.

At least that's how i read the situation,
Dominik Kubla
The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed. Any official
statement by me on behalf of my employer will be marked as such.