SubjectRe: 2.2.0 Bug summary (ISDN)
On Wed, Dec 30, 1998 at 06:37:04AM +0000, Johan Myréen wrote:
> If I remember correctly, this same thing happened when 2.0 came out. I
> don't
> know why, but the ISDN "cathedral" always has and still seems to be
> very isolated from the mainstream kernel development.

That's because of what they are dealing with: you make a really nasty
mistake and you might find your phone disconnected and the telco sueing
you for damages! So unless some kind company donates a complete
ISDN-testbed you will see the developers progressing very carefully.

At least that's how i read the situation,
Dominik Kubla
--
The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed. Any official