    SubjectLinux-2.1.131..

    2.1.131 is out there now - and will be the last kernel release for a
    while. I'm going to Finland for a week and a half, and will be back mid
    December. During that time I hope people will beat on this. I'll be able
    to read email when I'm gone, but as I haven't been back in over a year,
    I'm not very likely to.

    Alan, I have got any replies (positive or negative) about the VFS fixes in
    pre-2.1.131-3 (which are obviously in the real 131 too), so I hope that
    means that I successfully fixed all filesystems. The chance of that being
    true is remote, but hey, I can hope. If not, I assume you'll be doing
    your ac patches anyway (any bugs wrt rmdir() should be fairly obvious once
    seen), and people might as well consider those official..

    Linus

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.020 / U:11.048 seconds]