SubjectRe: Linux-2.2.0 (pre1)
Date
> Basically, I don't use knfsd myself, and under those kinds of
> circumstances when I can't test the patches reasonably, I want somebody to
> be able to really talk to and ask them to clean something up or fix or
> whatever.

I've sent Linus the patches for the sunrpc/knfsd/lockd stuff. They at least
mean that file locking works with the NFS client, knfsd seems to work pretty
well since the cache corruption bug was zapped.

knfsd does need someone to stick their head above the parapet and say
"I am the kernel contact for the knfsd stuff". There are active knfsd people
but no single kernel side knfsd figurehead , like HJ for the user stuff.

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.091 / U:10.560 seconds]