    SubjectThe Linux Kernel Archives Mirror System
    The Linux Kernel Archives Mirror System is now available for use!  A
    number of sites across the world have graciously offered to help
    distribute the Linux Kernel using a common file structure and
    site-naming scheme. These sites have agreed to mirror the /pub/linux
    and /pub/software trees (i.e. the original software distributed from
    our site) from in its entirety.

    To get connected to a mirror site near you, connect to:

    ... where "xx" is your two-letter country code.

    Note that not all sites archive both .gz and .bz2 format files, and
    that currently not all countries have both FTP and HTTP support.

    For more information, including the list of countries currently
    supported by the Linux Kernel Archives Mirror System and how to
    register a mirror, please see:

    In addition, a list of the individual mirror sites should be available
    online sometime next week.

    To all the sites that have offered their time, disk space and
    bandwidth, I want to give a huge "Thank you!", and to everyone else, I hope
    you will find this service useful.
    PGP: 2047/2A960705 BA 03 D3 2C 14 A8 A8 BD 1E DF FE 69 EE 35 BD 74
    See for web page and full PGP public key
    I am Bahá'í -- ask me about it or see
    "To love another person is to see the face of God." -- Les Misérables

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.021 / U:17.336 seconds]