SubjectRe: NTP dumps Linux, film at 11. [Fwd/FYI]
On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Riley Williams wrote:

>Hi Ted.

>I can report on the following RH systems, none of which have ever run
>Linux-AFS. The first three are my own, the last two are at a school
>whose networking I set up over the summer.

I have a Redhat system (5.2) that has never run Linux-AFS at all, which
loses around 13 seconds a day. I have a cron job that runs ntpdate to deal
with it. The only interesting thing about this system is that it is
running rc5.

Mike Sackton

--
"I always try to make sure that I never spell the word typo wrong, because
I think that would look really silly." -- Laura Sackton