    SubjectRe: pgcc optimizationss
    Marc Lehmann wrote:
    makes less-skilled
    You are right of cource. But everybody has a head on his shoulders to think
    with ;-)
    This list is not for
    AFAIK Linus thinks&nbsp; egcs guys silently changed some concepts in inline
    is right but it's obvious
    shouldn't ;-)
    ways. Most(!)
    I'm afraid i didn't understand this.
    Right, I like pgcc and I&nbsp;wish to see it stable.
    Petko Manolov -
    <A HREF=""></A></pre>
     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.020 / U:6.888 seconds]