    SubjectProblems booting with Kernel 2.0.36
    I have one machine on which it is not possible to boot the Kernel 2.0.36.
    I already mentioned this behaviour with Development Kernels. I don't know
    which Development Kernel version it occured, but the Kernel 2.1.43 seems
    to have the same Problem: The kernel boots, but it doesn't run init, nor
    it prints out an error message. The machine on which the problem exists is
    a Siemens-Nixdorf PCD-5T with the D808 mainboard (Pentium 60 MHz, Intel
    Mercury Chipset, EISA). It doesnt matter whether I boot from HD or via
    Is there a solution for this Problem or is it a hardware problem? I
    already tried various kernel versions (including 2.0.37pre) and different
    configurations. I get always this strange behaviour.

    Marcel Petz

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.043 / U:6.956 seconds]