    SubjectRe: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document
    7-Nov-98 09:59 you wrote:
    > On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Thomas Molina wrote:

    Just standard US SUPER-EGOISM. You could have russian text in HTML/WP/WORD.
    You CAN NOT and NEVER will be able to send russian text as ASCII text.

    E M A I L I S N O T A S C I I ! ! ! !

    I prefer HTML here (it's by far better defined format) or one of text/plain
    variants (there are quite a few: "text/plain; charset=KOI8-R",
    "text/plain; charset=windows-1251", "text/plain; charset=ibm866", etc, etc)
    since I have enough tools to read [almost] all variations of "text/plain"
    with ability to carry russian text. But I simple could not get email from
    A LOT OF my friends in ASCII...