    SubjectRe: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document
    The idjits just don't think.  Our organization's three year computer
    upgrade was at the same time MS 98/Office 97 came out. People who got
    the new computers started sending out documents in the new format which,
    in the beginning, only a tiny percentage could read. So, not only were
    the lusers idjits, the admins were also lusers.

    On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Alex Belits wrote:

    > Some people have annoying habit of sending attachments in MS Word to
    > company's internal mailing list, and they bitch quite loudly when someone
    > tell them that their attachments can't be read -- "Everyone else had no
    > problems with that", etc.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.024 / U:22.080 seconds]