SubjectRe: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document
The idjits just don't think.  Our organization's three year computer
upgrade was at the same time MS 98/Office 97 came out. People who got
the new computers started sending out documents in the new format which,
in the beginning, only a tiny percentage could read. So, not only were
the lusers idjits, the admins were also lusers.

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Alex Belits wrote:

> Some people have annoying habit of sending attachments in MS Word to
> company's internal mailing list, and they bitch quite loudly when someone
> tell them that their attachments can't be read -- "Everyone else had no
> problems with that", etc.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans