SubjectRe: kerneli blowfish/twofish compromised?
Date
Chad K. Lewis wrote:

|> > Some years ago, in Germany a computer magazine patented "The Paper Disk",
|> > a method to publish large (for that time) amounts of code in a machine
|> > readable form. Exactly how you describe it: rectangles filled with black
|>
|> The key words are "machine-readable form" which is almost verbatim what
|> the regulations prohibit so even though it's on paper, I don't think it
|> would fly.

OK, but you can barely find a kind of publication that's human readable,
but _not_ machine readable now. Considered that OCR (even of hand-written
text) is evolving rapidly, we'll reach the point where _everything_ your
poor mind will be able to decipher (Brain-based OCR :-) a computer will
also do.

Steffen

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.209 / U:0.080 seconds]