    SubjectRe: Polish nonsense.
    In message <>,
    k Olsen writes:
    | Did someone screw up the config of the listserver to send all that crap
    | or is it someone abusing it for free adverticing?
    | I understood enough to see at least one mail apparently trying to sell a
    | car, though I may be mistaken with that:)

    Someone accidentally gated some Polish (newsgroups|mailing lists) to it, it
    looked like. My Polish is barely existent but I recognized enough, there
    was quite a bit of newsgroup-ish chatty traffic in there.

    brandon s. allbery [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
    system administrator [WAY too many hats]
    carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering KF8NH
    Kiss my bits, Billy-boy.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.020 / U:18.160 seconds]