SubjectRe: Polish nonsense.
In message <>,
k Olsen writes:
| Did someone screw up the config of the listserver to send all that crap
| or is it someone abusing it for free adverticing?
| I understood enough to see at least one mail apparently trying to sell a
| car, though I may be mistaken with that:)
Someone accidentally gated some Polish (newsgroups|mailing lists) to it, it
looked like. My Polish is barely existent but I recognized enough, there
was quite a bit of newsgroup-ish chatty traffic in there.
brandon s. allbery [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
system administrator [WAY too many hats]
carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering KF8NH
Kiss my bits, Billy-boy.