SubjectRe: Polish nonsense.
On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Henrik Olsen wrote:

> Did someone screw up the config of the listserver to send all that crap
> or is it someone abusing it for free adverticing?
> I understood enough to see at least one mail apparently trying to sell a
> car, though I may be mistaken with that:)
well, I'm polish so i can understand what was this mails about.
In my opinion someone just subscribed a polish mailing list about
security/linux to linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu. Maybe it was a joke, but
it wasn't funny.
PS: this mails about selling cars was a 'normal' (if I can say it) spam to
polish discussion list