SubjectRe: Linux Kernel Compilation Project [proposal]
Hi!

> > - It takes some computer-resources to compile a series of kernels
> > (my machine [K62-300,128mb Ram] takes about 8 minutes for a
> > kernel-compile)
>
> If you could make this distributed, I and probably others too would be
> willing to run compilations all the time. I think it is a better cause
> than solving RC5 or prime numbers.

No.

You want all compilations run on one machine. You do not want random
compilations to fail just because my machine has mis-installed egcs.

Pavel
--
The best software in life is free (not shareware)! Pavel
GCM d? s-: !g p?:+ au- a--@ w+ v- C++@ UL+++ L++ N++ E++ W--- M- Y- R+