SubjectNon-page-aligned PCI base address

Hi,

Does anybody has an idea how to fix above ? I couldn't find anything about
it in any docs/code. The box where my kernel module was tested (AMI
Motherboard Goliath II PCI/EISA) has 7 PCI slots on 2 buses (that means,
probably too much), and by some cards I got

this strange base 0 addr: 0xfebffd80 (as found in pci_dev->base_address[0];
^^^

The size of base0 is 0x80. Is it possible that bios makes some attempts
to 'save' address space, being too pedantic ?

This is bad if I want to perform ioremap() to access control registers of
the card through mapped memory (needed in ISR for IRQ status/config regs
access). The kernel where it was tested was 2.1.108. Momentary, I'm
aligning the address to the nearest bottom page and ioremap it, keeping
track of the address offset when accessing it. But is sucha thing realy
necessary ?

Please cc my address if you got some answer, as I'm not subscribed here.

simon