    SubjectRe: NASM [was Re: The Kommunity vs. Dick Johnson]
    On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 teamwork@freemail.c3.hu wrote:

    > Hello, Mr. Johnson.
    >
    > You have put up a good case for assembler language, and I thank you for it.
    Thanks.

    > In one of your previous statements you mentioned that you were looking to apply
    > your talent in something worthwhile and I think I may know a win-win way for you
    > to contribute your expertise while not raising a C vs. assembly religious war.

    Right.

    > NASM, [url http://www.web-sites.co.uk/nasm/]
    > is looking for volunteers to stomp out the bugs,
    > tidy-up the codes, and make it an all around
    > industry-strength assembly utility for the people.
    >
    > The guy responsible for NASM is Jules, -- his email is jules@earthcorp.com, --
    > please contact Jules if you want to help the NASM cause.

    I will. In the next few days. I have to take a work-break first!

    [SNIPPED]

    > Thank you for reading, Mr. Johnson.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Pete
    > teamwork@freemail.c3.hu
    Thanks.

    Cheers,
    Dick Johnson
    ***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
    Penguin : Linux version 2.1.128 on an i686 machine (400.59 BogoMips).

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.021 / U:0.176 seconds]