    SubjectRe: vnc-con
    On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 wrote:

    > Is there anyone developing, or having developed a vnc-console?

    Sort of. LibGGI has a VNC target, which means that any LibGGI
    app can be made to render through VNC. XGGI and Nixterm (GGI-based
    terminal emulator) can allow you to have close to the equivalent of a
    Linux VC distributed across a network via VNC.

    > For machines a little resource light to run X?

    I actually don't know what types of systems VNC runs on.

    becoming one with God.'
    - Scientist G. Richard Seed

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.019 / U:1.720 seconds]