SubjectRe: vnc-con
On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 root@mauve.demon.co.uk wrote:

> Is there anyone developing, or having developed a vnc-console?

Sort of. LibGGI has a VNC target, which means that any LibGGI
app can be made to render through VNC. XGGI and Nixterm (GGI-based
terminal emulator) can allow you to have close to the equivalent of a
Linux VC distributed across a network via VNC.

> For machines a little resource light to run X?

I actually don't know what types of systems VNC runs on.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'
- Scientist G. Richard Seed