SubjectRe: ppp and 2.1.126/2.1.125
On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Szekeres Istvan wrote:

> I've written almost the same bug report a few months ago. I was replied
> nothing useful. Not even how to find the misconfiguration (if that is the
> real reason)

Please, see the Changes file everytime you install a new kernel, if it is
too much troubel to read teh whole thing then use diff to find what has been
changed :)

It is located at

/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Changes

It explaines the current versions of utilites per kernel version and where
to get them.

Maybe this should be placed in the makefile(s) somewhere so when build
version is at 1 then less comes up displaying the changes file.. anyone?