SubjectRe: UDI and Free Software
    If only the whole world thought this way but welcome to real life.

You know, ever since I started the GNU project, 15 years ago,
people have been telling me to accept "real life"; to accept
the way the world is, instead of trying to change it.

Well, I never listened to them, and that's why we now have
a free operating system. Because I did not accept the way
the world WAS as the only "real life" forever.

I guess that's enough response.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans