SubjectRe: [Off Topic Conspiracy Theories] RE: UDI and Free(tm) Software
Drago Goricanec wrote:

> What about security. If a binary only UDI driver is available, will I
> risk my system's security by plugging it in to my Linux kernel?

I don't think that the UDI have the budget for driver police who will
come to your house and force you to use UDI drivers at gunpoint.

____
david parsons \bi/ If it's any relief, the closed-source software projects
\/ I've been on are subject to the same sort of inanity.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans