SubjectRe: [Off Topic Conspiracy Theories] RE: UDI and Free(tm) Software
David Parsons wrote:

> Drago Goricanec wrote:
>
> > What about security. If a binary only UDI driver is available, will I
> > risk my system's security by plugging it in to my Linux kernel?
>
> I don't think that the UDI have the budget for driver police who will
> come to your house and force you to use UDI drivers at gunpoint.

You really need to enlighten me here, how does your reply to Drago have
anything
at all to do with what he stated?

He is raising a legitimate issue, security of the system and the
possible
lack thereof by using binary-only UDI drivers.

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

entertaining angels
by the light of my computer screen
24-7 you wait for me
entertaining angels
while the night becomes history
host of heaven, sing over me
==Entertaining Angels==Newsboys

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:1.945 / U:0.036 seconds]