    SubjectKernel recompilation problems
    While recompiling my kernel everythin went ok.. I had to cp zImage to
    /boot/vmlinuz-my newly _updated._kernel... There was already a kernel
    2.0.30 that has it s in /boot.
    But for the newly updated kernel, when I went in its
    , I just got it s zImage file. I dont see it s I only find
    one on my system, the one of my other kernel(in /boot).
    Despite the fact that I didnt have the updated kernel's
    system seems working fine with the new updated kernel . Is that
    normal that I have not to worry about that apparent problem??

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.017 / U:0.484 seconds]