SubjectRe: Specialix IO8+/PCI beta testers wanted.
R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl (Rogier Wolff) writes:

> I just finished work on the Specialix IO8+/PCI driver. Anybody got one
> of these, and want to beta-test?
>
> The Specialix IO8+ is a "low end" multiport card (I.e. it is not
> intended to be used to give a server 128 serial ports).
>
> If you have a serious application for such a card (i.e. you'll really
> help test the thing), I might even be able to get Specialix to send
> you one. (no guarantees).

Roger, excuse the off-topic post.

I have a couple of EISA Specialix SI cards, and say your name mentioned as
a developer of another specialix card.

Do you know of any drivers for this card? Specialix haven't been terribly
helpful when I asked them the same question (sending me to their web page
where there was no information about these cards and linux drivers).

Thanks for any comments or pointers.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Madrid SPAIN Tel: +34-91-559 2854 email: sjmudd@bitmailer.net