SubjectRe: APC, Your company is making a mistake!
Date
> Mike, you're a real hero to all of us. Instead of having just binary
> only support we now have no support at all. Thank you very much.
>
> >Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advocate
>
> "narrow minded idiot without a clue" would be better fitting.
>
> FOAD

And your response is even more fitting the description you use for him.

He is sort of right about the GPL issues, you cannot revoke the GPL right
to source on existing copies. You still have the source to 2.9.8, and
patience while the rest of the situation is finally sorted.

In the mean time nobody has taken away your right to use the GPL protected
versions. Mike did things because he believe[sd] he was doing the right
thing, the APCupsd maintainers likewise.

Alan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans