    SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Cosmetic Changes: ensuring decency of the Linux Kernel Source.
    On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Rob Dale wrote:

    >> well actually if you look there is a print statement that says "Tell DaveM
    >> that he fucked up" so there is at least one print statement that I can
    >> see.
    >Sorry, but I have to respond simply because the thought
    >of this completely amuses me and I would like to share:
    >How many families have Suns in their living room running S/Linux? =)

    With the family watching on... Lets keep political correctness
    crap out of the kernel. If we let people "control" stuff like
    this, next thing we'll see is some nut-group of people trying to
    change "manpages" into "personpages" because it is offensive to
    woman's liberation.

    To that, I say! /* Too fucking bad */ ;o)

    Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advocate

    Linux software galore:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.020 / U:7.128 seconds]