SubjectRe: Ethernet Adapter Support
>     I have an AcerLAN ALN-101 PnP Ethernet Adapter and I was wondering if
> there currently any support drivers in linux for this product. This is an
> ISA card and supposedly NE200 compatable, however, I have been upable to get
> the card to recognize. Do you have any suggestions?

Firstly have you run pnpdump and isapnp to configure the card.

If you run pnpdump that should give you the card data you can edit this
and then use isapnp to set it. Unfortunately the isapnp config file is
fairly painful but the output is commented 8)

Having done that you can then hopefully load the ne2000 module