SubjectRe: LSF and SOCK_PACKET
Yeah I screwed up.  I didn't realize that only socket level setsockopts
were generic.

On another note:

Has anyone given any thought to having a BIND_TO_TCP_PORT type option

The reason I ask that if one wanted to use SOCK_PACKET for more than
traffic monitoring (ie. user level networking) this would be a very
useful feature (although it could be argued it breaks all kind of layer

I would be interested in hearing the best ways of going about this.

Excerpts from mail: 16-Oct-98 Re: LSF and SOCK_PACKET by Andi