    SubjectRe: APC, Your company is making a mistake!
    On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Justin A. Kolodziej wrote:
    > As soon as you or anyone else can explain to me WHY he can still distribute
    > the binaries without source being made available, if in fact this is the
    > case.
    > All I'm asking for is an explanation in terms of the GPL, IF in fact -- and
    > this may no longer be the case -- the software is still under the GPL.

    The guy distributing binaries appears to be the owner of the copyright on
    the code. Hence, he can make binary-only distributions as long as he has
    not used anyone else's GPL'ed code.

    --Tim Smith

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.019 / U:0.040 seconds]