SubjectRe: "Geeks with Guns" at Atlanta Linux Showcase

Hopefully I won't get involved in this, but I'd just like to
request that this thread be dropped or moved off to another more
appropriate list. If asked I will even set up this list ('linux-guns?')
so that people will have a forum to discuss these issues instead of
bloating linux-kernel with seemingly extremely off-topic discussion.

Thanks,
Stephen

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.807 / U:0.728 seconds]