SubjectRe: [OT] M$ vs *all that is good and true*
On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, Ely Wilson wrote:

>> FYI it is common for computer companies, hardware and software, to give
>> equipment and software to colleges. It is one of the best advertising
>> deals there is.
>>
>> However, a local small College, which has a new Engineering Department,
>> was just provided complete Software Development Software for NT, plus
>> the NT OS upon condition that no other OS be used on Campus.
>>
>> So... That's how it is done.
>>

>So what if tehy catch someone with a linux syetm in tehir dorm room? MS
>yanks their gifts back?

Heheh. VERY strange to see your posting after what I just
finished reading...

http://www.nerdherd.net/oppression

Go there and you'll see what they do to people with Linux systems
in their dorm room.

--
Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advocate

Linux software galore: http://freshmeat.net